University College Dublin (UCD) in Ireland is one of the world’s top universities and is the most popular university for international students in Ireland. Each year, UCD offers a number of Global Excellence Scholarship to international students (on non-EU fees) who are starting a course at UCD in September.
To apply for the Global Excellence Scholarship, students must first have received an offer (or conditional offer) to study in an eligible UCD course.
1. Global Excellence Scholarships aim to attract outstanding candidates to UCD programmes and to encourage early application.
2. Scholarship applications will be considered on academic merit paired with holistic review of their scholarship application.
3. The Global Excellence Scholarship is payable only toward the tuition fees of the successful candidate.
4. An annual competition will be run to select a limited number of students per region. Successful applicants will be awarded either a 100% or a 50% tuition fee scholarship.
5. The scholarship is only available to students entering a new programme at UCD. Students already completing a programme will not be considered for the Global Excellence Scholarship for that programme.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2022
Click on the link below to read more and apply: