E-JUST offers “E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” to develop high quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) toward future African STI network and beyond. These scholarships are provided under the cooperation of the Egyptian government and JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency).
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants shall be researchers or instructors who belong to universities or research institutions in Africa who needs to obtain M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses as below No. 2 or top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors by those universities.
- Applicant must be a holder of nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Must have home address and current address in African continents.
- Not serving in the military.
- Applicants should be under 30 years on September 1, 2021.
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future
M.Sc. of Faculty of Engineering
– Electronics and Communications Engineering Program
– Computer Science and Engineering Program
– Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering Program
– Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Program
– Materials Science and Engineering Program
– Energy Resources Engineering Program
– Environmental Engineering Program
– Chemicals and Petrochemicals Engineering Program
§ M.Sc. of Institute of Basic and Applied Science
– Nanoscience Program
– Applied and Computational Mathematics Program
– Energy Materials Program
– Biotechnology Program
Coverage: Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.
Selection Procedure: The scholarship’s support is dependent upon the student good standing with E-JUST graduate program in which he/she is registered. An evaluation progress report will be sent semi-annually to the sponsor reporting about the student’s study level, including the student’s transcript, academic advisor report, and the updated student research situation.
Click on the link below to read more and apply and share widely: