Join Baker Hughes Sales Team!
Baker Hughes Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control its energy extraction assets. The Wire-line Services team arrange technical expertise to meet the client expectation and provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
As the Wire-line Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for winning business. Developing notions on midterm developments for the department and elaborates suggestions for strategic plan of the larger unit.
As the Wire-line Sales Coordinator you will be:
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used.
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
- Selling wire-line services to existing and new customers within the market segments in the area
- Shaping commercial intensity within the defined territory to generate a quality pipeline and to grow the business.
- Leading a department with large estimated orders.
- Working with (technical) sales support to realize sales to improve efficiency within the account.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of Wire-line sales experience
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on resume)
- Have experience in developing sales strategy and proactively growing business.
- Demonstrate expertise in collaborating, influencing, and motivating teams to deliver multiple, successful customer projects.
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences.
- Show good, general technical knowledge of energy technology products and services, alongside customer needs and requirements
- Be able to travel locally for customer meetings, site surveys, client’s engagements.
Apply now using the link below: