Baker Hughes Drilling Fluids business provides intelligent, connected technologies to support, monitor and control drilling processes. They provide innovative solutions across multiple geographies. Providing customers with the excellent solutions needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
As a Key Account/ Sales Representative, you will take ownership for the account and represent Baker Hughes. Using your knowledge of the market and customers, you will build trusted relationship. Acting as an ambassador for the customer, you will contribute innovative insights that drive new and existing sales opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Cooperating with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Handling diverse clients in a region
- Contributing to prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity.
- Leading the department with medium-sized estimated orders.
- Leading the team for commercial planning and forecasting
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in STEM Majors
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Drilling & Completions Fluid sales.
- Show good understanding of sales process
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Show comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and market conditions for the refining and petrochemical industry
- Display excellent verbal and written communications skills
Apply using the link below: