UNN CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDY UNDER YEAR 2022 TETFUND ACADEMIC STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT (AST&D) INTERVENTION
- Applications are invited from interested Academic staff for sponsorship to study for a Master or Doctorate degree in relevant fields in Universities within Nigeria.
- Staff eligible to apply are full-time Academic staff of UNN who have secured admission to pursue a full-time programme of study in any of the National Universities Commission (NUC) approved graduate courses at home (in Nigeria)
- All submissions must be accompanied with supporting documents (Admission Letter, Filled TETFund Nomination Form; Curriculum vitae of Applicant; Bond Form; Medical Certificate; and Bank Details.
- Admission letter must be current i.e. in the case of Doctorate (PhD) degree the admission letter must not be older than twelve (12) months while for Master degree not older than six (6) months from commencement date of the programme.
- The applicant must not be applying to study for a second Masters degree or a second Doctorate degree.
- Successful applicant for PhD sponsorship in Science based disciplines is entitled to N1,500,000.00 per annum while other discipline is N1,200,000.00 per annum.
- The sponsorship for Masters degree for Science based discipline is N1,500,000.00 while other discipline is N1,200,000.00.
- All PhD dissertations of successful applicant should be submitted to TETFund in both soft (pdf format) and hard copies.
- Yearly progress reports to be submitted on each beneficiary.
- OVERSEA SPONSORSHIP (BENCH WORK)
1. Applications are also solicited from scholars pursuing doctorate degree in University in Nigeria for sponsorship to travel abroad for Bench Work for a period between 3 – 12 months.
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications to the TETFund Desk Office before the 28th February, 2022.
Prof. Anene, B. M. Ph.D, FCVSN (JP)
Chairman TETFund Committee/TETFund Desk Officer
Please consult the attached document and the link below for more info: