NIGERIAN YOUNG ACADEMY (NYA) _CALL FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION- 2022_ The Nigerian Young Academy (NYA) is a unified platform for interaction among brilliant young researchers (not above 40 years old for male and 45 years old for female at the point of entry) in Nigeria who are from various research disciplines and regions.
Membership Application into the Academy for the year 2022 is now open:
The call is open to all scholars working in any research-based discipline, including the social sciences, arts, humanities, education, law, sciences, medicine, engineering, etc.
Complete the online application form by visiting the NYA website via https://nigerianyoungacademy.org/aboutus/2022form.
Signing in to an active Google account is required for completion.
Follow all instructions on the form strictly.
Candidates should obtain three (3) reference letters from their referees and upload same in the online application.
Note: Persons who have applied for membership are not eligible to apply for any NYA prize in the same year.
Multiple applications from same applicant in the same year will all be automatically disqualified.
• Are you a Nigerian who is currently employed in Nigeria?
• Are you currently involved in research activities and show evidence of scholarly research? • Do you hold at least a Masters Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University?
• Are you 40 years old or less (male) or 45 years old or less (female) as at 31st December, 2021?
• Do you have passion for excellence and a drive to be a global player in your field of endeavour?
• If your answer to the posers above are in the affirmative, then the NYA is the platform you seek.
Mohammed Auwal Ibrahim , PhD (President, 07031104932 )
Charles Oluwaseun Adetunji, PhD (Secretary, 08039120079)
Application Period: 1st January – 14th March 2022
See the attached call for additional details