1. Candidate should not be older than 45 years of age by December 31st 2021.
2. Candidate should show scholarly research in his/her field and must be affiliated to a not-for-profit research institution in Nigeria (e.g. Universities or Research Institutes).
3. Only Nigerian citizens who have lived and worked in Nigeria for at least the last 3 years will be considered.
4. Candidates must hold at least a Master’s degree in relevant discipline and have a good record of research publications in reputable peer-reviewed journals.
5. Members of NYA are excluded from competing for these prizes. Persons who have applied for these prizes are not eligible to apply for NYA membership in the year they have applied for the prize.
6. Applicants can apply for only one NYA prize for the year. Multiple applications from same applicant for different NYA prizes will all be automatically disqualified.
Signing in to an active Google account is required for completion.
Candidates should obtain three (3) reference letters from their referees and upload same in the online application.
Mohammed Auwal Ibrahim , PhD (President, 07031104932 )
Charles Oluwaseun Adetunji, PhD (Secretary, 08039120079)
Application Period: 1st January – 14th March 2022
See the attached Call for additional details: