The Program Assistant – Social Mobilization will provide technical and programmatic support for BA-Nigeria’s community SBC interventions. S/he will also support activities in other program areas as directed by the State Coordinator or technical area leads at BA national office in Abuja. S/he will work closely with the Program Officer – Social Mobilization, other technical program officers in the state, the State Coordinator, and Abuja HQ technical leads to ensure integrated and comprehensive implementation BA-Nigeria’s program activities at the state level.
Education and/or Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-5 year’s work experience in advocacy, social and/or community mobilization in family planning or reproductive health programs
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills; and ability to influence and facilitate advocacy agendas at LGA and State level
- Understanding of local communities and cultures relevant to the state of interest and ability to communicate fluently in Hausa or Igbo as applicable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to travel and work in difficult settings, including remote rural areas of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, or similar software
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Experience in providing administrative support to work teams
- Ability to work successfully ins cross-cultural, team-based environment
Deadline 4th August, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a PDF copy of their CV to: email@example.com using “Program Assistant – Social Mobilization, Bauchi” as the subject of the email.