In order to attract more outstanding international students to study in Jiangxi Province, and vigorously promote the healthy and rapid developments of higher education of international students in Jiangxi Province, as well as enhance the international influence of higher education in Jiangxi Province, Jiangxi Provincial Government has funded the establishment of the “Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students”, which is set for foreign students with friendly attitudes to China, excellent grades and good morals, including doctoral students, master students, undergraduates and language students.
Ⅰ. Application Requirements
• Applicants should be foreigners with foreign passports, be kind to China and in good health condition.
• Applicants should abide by the law and regulations of Chinese government, with excellent academic results and moral behaviors.
•Applicants must be students of our campus or students who are going to register in our campus, and should not get scholarships of any other categories at the same time.
• Applicants who want to study Chinese Language or any related majors for degree programs should have relevant Chinese language level and provide related certificates such as HSK certificates or any other Chinese study or exam certificates.
• Applicants’ academic qualifications and age requirements:
Applicants who apply for undergraduate programs are required to get the senior high school graduation certificates and be under the age of 28;
Applicants who apply for master programs are required to get the bachelor diplomas and be under the age of 35;
Applicants who apply for doctoral programs are required to get the master diplomas and be under the age of 45;
Applicants who apply for Chinese language programs are required to get the senior high school graduation certificates and be under the age of 50.
Ⅱ. Application Materials
Application Documents in Duplicate:
• Application Form of Jiangxi Provincial Scholarship;
• Notarized highest education diploma and transcript attained;
(Applicants who are studying in the university must submit official documents issued by your studying university to prove your current student status and expected graduation dates.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.)
• Photocopy of the passport page;
• Health certificate;
• Recommendation letters (only for master and doctoral students);
• Study Plan in China (for the freshmen).
Notice: All the application materials will not be sent back. Incomplete application documents will not be received.
For more information on how to send your application click on the link below: