Pivotage Consulting is a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative HR Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, Performance Management System, Policy Development and Review, Flexible Outsourcing and Background Checks to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
Type: Full Time.
Job Title: Accountant
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience
Pivotage Consulting seeks to grow its team by hiring a young and vibrant individual to perform the role of an Accountant.
- Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings.
· Raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise.
· Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions.
· Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner.
· Analyzing transactions and ensure they are captured properly on power enterprise system for accuracy.
· Assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on budget implementation.
· Verification of Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance.
· Reviewing and approve payment requests on share point.
· Reconciliation of bank statements.
· Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed.
· Preparation of Management Accounts and other relevant reports.
· Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficient external audit.
- B.Sc. degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 years’ work experience as an Accountant
- Must possess relevant professional Certificate in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skill.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
To apply, please click: