Type: Postgraduate degree & Short course
- Be a woman and have the nationality of an African country.
- Be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country. The degree required may vary depending on the scholarship requested (see detailed information of each scholarship)
- Have a stable internet connection and the appropriate technical equipment (computer, laptop, tablet …). All courses are online.
- Fulfill the specific requirements and have the technical/technological material required for each scholarship
- Up to three scholarship applications per person are accepted, but you only have to fulfill and submit one application form. On this form you can mark up a maximum of three courses, selected in order of preference.
Selection Criteria: A committee of experts from the “Women for Africa Foundation” and Canarias Islands Government will make a first evaluation of all the candidatures on the basis of all the documents received.
In particular, the following documents will be taken into account:
The final selection will be agreed with each of the participating universities and the results will be personally communicated to each of the selected candidates.
The decision will not be personally communicated to unsuccessful candidates.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Universities):
- ULPGC – Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canarias
- ULL – Universidad de La Laguna
- ESSSCAN – Escuela de Servicios Sanitarios y Sociales de Canarias
- FGULL – Fundación General de La Laguna
- FULP – Fundación Universidad de las Palmas
- ITC – Instituto Tecnológico Canario
Number of Awards: 66
- 2 Postgraduate courses
- 45 language courses
- 19 specialised short courses
Value of Award: These scholarships of online modality cover registration, tuition fees and issuance of the degree obtained.
How to Apply: To apply for Learn Africa Canarias scholarships you do not have to register on the platform.
You only have to consult the available scholarships and click on the button “Apply”. A form will be opened and you will have to fill in all your details and attach the requested documents. We suggest you read the form in detail and have all the information requested prepared before completing it. All available courses are listed in the form and you can mark up to a maximum of three options, selected in order of preference.
Important: before submitting the application form, please check all the information, because once the application has been sent it cannot be changed.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.