Application Deadline: 25th March 2021
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sweden
Type(s): Undergraduate, Masters
- Priority is given to applicants for a full-degree program (on-campus) who have been selected in the first selection round at Dalarna University’s Webpage .
- There is no age limit; however, candidates are not eligible for the scholarships if they are already students in the programme in question.
Duration of Scholarship: Up to two (2) semesters (one academic year)
How to Apply: A complete scholarship application has four parts:
- The online scholarship application
- A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. We must be able to view the video using only the link provided.
Do not send the video directly to Dalarna University.
Award Provider: Dalarna University,Sweden.