APPLY NOW! Invitation of Bids for Hire of SFSE 2023-2025 Venue for AERC Training and Scholarship Programmes in Africa
- The African Economic Research Consortium now invites bids to provide the following consulting services (hereinafter called “Services”) for hire of venue to host CMAAE shared facility for specialization and electives (SFSE) for the 3-year period 2023-2025. More details on the Services are provided in the Terms of Reference (Section 7).
- This bidding document has been issued under ICB procurement. Bidding is open to all bidders from the eligible countries as defined in the instructions to bidders’ section.
- Bids shall be received via email or other electronic transfer channel, in accessible formats, in clearly defined order for ease of reference. The technical and financial proposals will be in two different files. –
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from AERC Offices via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bidding documents may be downloaded from the AERC website here or on: www.aercafrica.org.
- Bids must be sent to the email address indicated below on or before May 15, 2023 at 12:00 hours. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened immediately after the bid closing time on May 20, 2023. All bids MUST BE accompanied by a “Bid-Securing Declaration,” using the format provided in the bid documents.
- The bidding document includes the following documents:
- Section I: Instructions to Bidders (ITB)
- Section II. Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section III. Evaluation and Qualification Criteria
- Section IV: Bidding Forms
- Section V. Eligible Countries
- Section VI. Requirements
- Section VII. General Conditions (GC)
- Section VIII. Particular Conditions (PC)
- Section IX: Contract Forms
Click on the link below to down the Bid Document
Leave a Reply