The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) invites students from eligible developing countries to apply for DAAD tropical forestry scholarship. This scholarship opportunity is provided for a limited number of highly qualified applicants.
DAAD tropical forestry scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
Who is eligible to apply?
To be considered for DAAD tropical forestry scholarship opportunity, you must:
- Hold a university degree (at least B.Sc. or an equivalent degree) in forestry, or in a related field like agriculture, horticulture, land-use or regional planning, geography, water management/hydrology, biology, ecology, regional development, or governance of natural resources.
- Be proficient in English language (TOEFL 80 ITB (550 PBT, 213 CBT) or IELTS 6.0, certificate), if English is not the native language or medium of instruction during BSc (ensure you attach an attestation to your application files).
DAAD tropical forestry scholarship application process
Candidates for the DAAD tropical forestry scholarship opportunity must submit their complete set of application documents via email to email@example.com on or before the stipulated deadline. Check here for the list of documents required. Incomplete application files will not be considered.
|Study mode:||On-campus learning|
|Application deadline||30th October 2022|
Click the link below for more information: