2022/2023 NDDC FOREIGN POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP. APPLY NOW!
As part of our Human Resource Development Initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as compete globally in various professional disciplines. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants, with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
|7.||Management And Social Sciences|
Eligibility For NDDC Scholarship 2022/2023
To apply for the Niger Delta scholarship, one has to meet the following requirements:
- You must be an indigene of Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo, or Rivers State.
- First degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s degree programme and a good Master’s degree from a recognized university for PhD candidates.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan. (Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly, Chairman of the LGA, First Class Traditional Ruler, High Court Judge).
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or a criminal record like being a convict shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
In addition, Applicants must provide:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter
- Postgraduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas University
- Relevant Degrees from recognized Universities
- N.Y.S.C Discharge /Exemption Certificate
How To Apply For NDDC Scholarship 2022
- Go to NDDC scholarship portal via www.nddc.gov.ng/.
- Obtain the form via NDDC Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the Scholarship exercise.
- Print out your Scholarship Registration slip afterwards.
- Finally, Wait for feedback.
All completed applications must be submitted on October 30th, 2022 from the date of publication.
The Commission (NDDC) will not enter into any form of Communication with candidates who were not shortlisted for the Computer Based Test (CBT), those who were not invited for oral interview or candidates that were not successful during the oral interviews.
Preferences will be given to candidates from Oil Producing Host/Communities/Local Government Areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
The Commission will ensure a fair spread of courses amongst beneficiaries within each State.
Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
The Commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the Commission in this regard is final.