NOUN recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application
NOUN Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for NOUN Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official NOUN recruitment portal via nou.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career at the institution.
- Candidates should be holders of PhD Degree from any recognized Universities with teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic and research leadership.
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of departmental fields of study with evidence of many scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
NOUN is recruiting to fill the positions below:
1.) Director, Physical Development, Works & Services
4.) University Librarian
Application Closing Date
23rd May 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 30 type-written copies of their Applications and attached with full Curriculum Vitae prepared in the following order:
- Full names with surname first
- Post sought
- Marital status
- Number & Ages of Children
- Date and Place of birth
- Local Government Area
- State of Origin
- Current contact address, phone numbers & emails
- Permanent home address
- Educational background with dates
- Academic & professional qualifications with dates
- Previous employment, post held with dates
- Present employment, status & salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- List of publications with dates
- Portfolio of projects handled/undertaken
- Names and addresses of 3 referees
- A two-page write-up on the applicant’s vision & Mission for the University.
Applications in a sealed envelope marked “Job Title” should be forwarded to:
National Open University of Nigeria,
Plot 91, Cadastral Zone, University Village,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Express Way, Jabi,