- Responsible for Learning and Development activities and the enhancement of employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work in the Plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Training budget of Plant
- Collates annual training and development needs from staff appraisal records
- Develops training plan to meet identified needs.
- Facilitates the implementation of training and development plan
- Liaises with Departmental Heads, Training Consultants and Industrial Training Fund in facilitating specific training programmes
- Plans and facilitates induction training for new employees
- Plans and facilitates Industrial Tours and Visits
- Conducts, analyses and documents post training evaluation
- Prepares monthly and annual training reports
- Makes training reimbursement claims from ITF
- Coordinates all internal training sessions
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Head, HAM/Admin.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelors’ degree or its equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline.
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years relevant experience.
- Professional qualification in HR Management like Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound understanding of DCP’s business operations, inter-relationships and dependencies.
- Good knowledge of techniques and methodologies for effective communication and change programs.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Very good business writing skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Click on the link below to read more and apply: