The Portal for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment for 2022/2023 has opened
Nigerian Airforce Careers
- Regular Combatant (RC)
- Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
- Basic Military Training Course (BMTC)
- Certificate of origin
- Attestation form signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgement Form
- Must not have any criminal records
- Applicants aspiring for sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which includes certificates and medals.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade certificate.
What you need to know
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 11th April and closes on 22nd May 2022.
- Applicants are to please NOTE that NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE. No payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Local Government /lndigeneship certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
Click on the link below to read more and apply: