A 3-month Short Course in Sustainable Urban Development (SUD2023) with 6 different specializations offered at IHS, The Netherlands (Fully-Funded Scholarships Available)
This opportunity is from eConfluence – a Study Abroad agency based in India and an outreach partner for IHS, the Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam. They support urban development professionals/candidates from all over the globe free of charge in making their next academic step.
There is an opportunity for a 3 – month post graduate diploma on Sustainable Urban Development offered at the IHS . This short course is offered in six specialisation tracks, allowing students to tailor their study to their career path. You will share classes with our MSc. in Urban Management and Development (UMD) students as you choose your own individual learning track through one of the six UMD specialization courses.
Tracks: Please click on the track names for more information
- Urban Environment, Sustainability & Climate Change
- Strategic Urban Planning & Policies
- Urban Housing, Equity & Social Justice
- Infrastructure & Smart Cities
- Land Management: Law, Finance, Real Estate & Natural Resources
- Urban Economic Development: Innovation & Entrepreneurship
N.B. Please note that you can apply for one track per year.
To apply for the Short course, you are required to:
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a field related to the chosen course.
- Show evidence of a sufficient command of English.
- Have good academic performance.
For more information on the admission requirements, click here. However, please always also check the page of your preferred track for specific admission requirements.
You are invited to follow all the steps explained under the “Admission” and “Application” tabs on the page of your preferred track. To apply, please click here
N.B. Please note that the assessment of your application can only begin after you have submitted all required documents:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree certificate and transcripts.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Proof of English language proficiency (if required)
- Reference letters (optional)
- Passport copy (optional)
PS: When answering the question “How did you find out about IHS?” In the application form, kindly select “Agent – eConfluence”.
To learn more about funding options, click on the link below:
**If you are looking for 2-3 weeks short courses please let us know.
For any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
eConfluence (Representatives of IHS,TheNetherlands)
Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies, The Netherlands