DAAD Phd Scholarship 2022@ Berlin School of Mind & Brain (for Developing Countries)
Three-year DAAD doctoral scholarship is available for international candidates wishing to participate in the doctoral program of the Berlin School of Mind and Brain. (An extension of 2 x 6 months may be possible.)
Eligibility rules for the DAAD-funded doctoral scholarship:
- At the time when the DAAD receives the nomination letter from the Berlin School of Mind and Brain (30 June 2022), the last final exam (Master’s degree or equivalent) of the student must not have taken place longer than six years ago.
- At the time when DAAD receives the nomination letter from the Berlin School of Mind and Brain (30 June 2022), applicants must not have resided in Germany for more than 15 months (i.e., not before April 2021).
The total value of the scholarship comes to:
- scholarship payments of monthly € 1,200 per month, for three years;
- travel allowance to and from Germany;
- payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover;
- a research allowance of € 460 resp. € 230 (from developed countries) per year;
- under certain circumstances, grant holders may receive the following additional benefits such as monthly rent subsidy, monthly allowance for accompanying family members (about € 200 child allowance per child and about € 275 marriage allowance);
- a German language course (if desired and possible with respect to the starting date of the scholarship);
- a material resource and supervision allowance of currently € 1,000 per year, which is paid upon application to the host institution/supervisors
22 May 2022, 23:59:59 CET
Click on the link below to read more and apply: