APPLY NOW! 2022 POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS ADVERT FOR UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (PGD, MASTERS AND PHD)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Forms can be obtained ONLINE on payment of a non-refundable fee ofN26,700.00 (Twenty six, seven hundred naira only) made payable to “The University of Nigeria Postgraduate Application Fees Account, at any bank within the country using the Remita platform. Below is the process flow for the application:
- Login to the UNN Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Go to postgraduate students
- Select PG form for 2020/2021
- Enter your telephone number.
- Fill in your basic details.
- Generate Invoice with RRR.
- Make payments using the online channel or at the bank.
- Come back to online form.
- Fill the PG online application form.
- Upload all necessary credentials in PDF.
- Complete referee form. (Enter correct Emails).
- Check the complete details
- Submit form.
Please note that with the exception of the transcript, you are not expected to submit hard copies of application materials to the school of Postgraduate Studies.
When completing the application form, the candidates shall supply the e-mail addresses of their referees through which a link will be sent to the referees with request to complete the Report Form in respect of the candidate and submit online.
Candidates should download transcript request forms (D2) also provided online, and submit to their former Universities/Institutions to forward their academic transcript(s) to “The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka” to reach him/her not later than 15th May, 2022. Candidates whose transcripts are not received on or before the deadline by the School shall not have their application forms processed.
All information required would be completed online except the transcript. Copies of qualifying certificates/statement of result and NYSC discharge certificate (Exemption or Exclusion Certificate) are to be attached. Note that To Whom It May Concern shall not be accepted in lieu of the certificates specified above.
Application starts from Monday, 14th March, 2022 and closes on Wednesday, 25th May, 2022.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
- All applicants will undergo computer based postgraduate admission screening.
- Check out for information on screening processes via the UNN Website unn.edu.ng from, 1st June, 2022, for your further necessary action.
- Date for the Postgraduate Admission Screening: 16th and 17th June, 2022..
Click on the link below to read more and apply:
Amaka Ukwueze Esq., ACIS, MCAI, FIIA
School of Postgraduate Studies.
Monday 14th March, 2022