Finance Graduate Trainee at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited, Qualified candidates
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most-loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos Employment
Type: Full-time Finance Graduate Trainee at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Summary • We are calling for young, brilliant and ambitious individuals looking to kickstart their career with one of NIgeria’s most dynamic and innovative companies.
• Our Graduate Trainee Programme offers the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the Manufacturing industry. Requirements
• 0-2 years experience.
• Must have graduated with a First Class or Second Class Upper Degree.
• Candidates must be graduates of Accounting or related disciplines.
• Must be 26 years or less.
• Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “2022 Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th April, 2022