- Master’s programs concerned: all Master’s programs in Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (except FEADéP Master’s programs). Consult the rules related to the Ampère scholarship (document on the right)
- Amount: 1,000€ a month during one or two academic years
The ENS de Lyon and its partners offer scholarships (Ampère & MILYON Scholarships) for excellent international students to enrol in its Master’s programs.
For each Master’s degree, it is indicated if it is open for international students and the language proficiency requirements (French and/or English).
Please note : before beginning your application, read carefully all information and documents requested, and choose your Master’s program.
- Complete and submit the online application form.
The call for application 2021-2022 is CLOSED
The call for application 2022-2023 opens from December 15th 2021 to January 16th 2022
Applications submitted after the expiry of the period will not be considered.
Documents requested are indicated below.
Please note: this form allows you to candidate for admission in a master with a scholarship of excellence. You do not have to apply via CADENS.
- Application review : all applications are reviewed by the admission committee of the ENS de Lyon. No results will be given by phone.
- Admissions and enrolment : if your application is accepted, you will receive a letter of pre-enrolment and the steps to be followed for enrolment.
Information to prepare your stay in Lyo
Click on the link below to apply: