Coca-Cola first arrived in Nigeria in 1951. That same year, the Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (NBC) was incorporated to bottle and sell carbonated non-alcoholic beverages. NBC has the sole franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria. The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical , Graduate Jobs
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen-months Training Programme in Lagos on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage
- Interested candidates should be open to work in any part of the country where our plants are located.
What We Offer
- Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.