Yenching Academy is accepting the application for Master Degree Scholarship at Peking University China for the 2022 Session. Yenching Academy Scholarship is to build bridges between China and the rest of the world through an interdisciplinary master’s program in China.
Yenching Academy supports 125 students around the world to study in China. Yenching Academy scholarship offers a wide range of academic fields. The student must prepare for a Skype interview for this fully funded scholarship at Peking University China.
Peking University Scholarship provides a generous fellowship to all scholars, including:
- Tuitions Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- One round trip travel fare
- Field study costs
Available Fields for Peking University Scholarship:
Peking University offering the following Majors/fields for Master’s program to study in China scholarship.
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Politics and International Relations
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
Eligibility Criteria of Yenching Academy Scholarship of Peking University.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field awarded no later than August 31, 2022; An outstanding academic record;
- Strong interest in the interdisciplinary study of China;
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and Leadership potential;
- English Proficiency Certificate.
Documents Required for Admission :
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Curriculum Vitae ( CV)
- Official transcript and Degree (Attested );
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two letters of recommendation
- English Proficiency Certificate
Deadline for Scholarship:
The deadline for the Peking University scholarship offered by Yenching Academy is 3rd Dec 2021. (Apply before the deadline)
Click on the link below to submit your application:
Details of Yenching Academy Scholarship
|Scholarship Organization||Yenching Academy|
|Study Field||Master only|
|No of Scholarship||125|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||3th December 2021|