The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship program awards full-ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries.
The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities, and their local countries.
The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by:1
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
Note: The application for the scholarship does not guarantee admission to the specified Universities; all admission to the University is to be secured independently by going through the University’s admission process.
Hence, the award of the scholarship is CONDITIONAL on University admission.Applicants not meeting the above technical eligibility requirements will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years. (In accordance with the University stipulated time for the duration of the chosen course).The scholarship does not cover;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
- Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in orderof importance):
- A proven record of superior scholastic ability
- Displayed financial need
- Outstanding character
- A proven record of leadership and community involvement
- A commitment to influence the home community with skills learned
Method of Application
The David Oyedepo Foundation uses an internet-based application system. You will need to access a computer and the internet to apply. You would also need a scanner in order to upload the required documents.
SNAPPING DOCUMENTS WITH PHONES WILL DISQUALIFY YOU.
- You do not have to finish your application in one session. You may save your work and return to complete your application as many times as necessary. You must, however, not leave your application untouched for up to 30 days or your account would be deleted.
- You must submit your completed application by the deadline, however, you are encouraged to submit before the deadline as no deadline extensions would be provided.
- Answer all questions on the application in English and all documents to be uploaded must be translated in English.
- All answers in the application, including written responses to essays, must be your original work.
- Only applicants who complete this application will be considered. Applications and information submitted through email or other means will NOT be considered.ONLINE APPLICATION SECTIONS General/Contact Information Section
- Provide general information in specified formats within the application form
- You will be required to provide documentation verifying age, and country of citizenship for eligibility if you are selected at the interview stage.
- Information filled in Parent/Guardian section should be for BIOLOGICAL parents or LEGAL guardians
- The contact information you provide will be used to reach you during the application and selection process. Please provide accurate addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses that you use and check on a regular basis.Application Deadline – 11.59 pm GMT + 1.00, Sunday 20th August 2021
Deadline: August 20, 2021
Click on the link below to apply: