The Malaysian government invites all international students from every part of the world, that desire to study graduuate degree programs, to submit applications for the fully funded Malaysia Government Scholarship, 2021/2022. This scholarship has an edge, in that; it does not require IELTS/TOEFL (i.e., The International English Language Testing System/Test of English as a Foreign Language). Malaysia is one of the popular countries in the world. And
this is an excellent opportunity for the acquisition of a Master Degree from any Malaysian university.
There are various academic fields in which a full-time master degree program can be applied. Participants should be only of age 45 and below.
The Malaysian Government Scholarship will be offered at both public and private universities, it and lasts for a period of 12 to 24 months (1 year to 2 years duration). All expenses for the complete duration of the master degree program will be taken care of by the Malaysian.
scholarship. No application fee is required.
Explicit information about the Malaysia Government Scholarship is given below.
Details of Malaysia Government Scholarship
Malaysia government scholarship is offered in Malaysia by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. It offers the scholarship to students at Master’s course level. Its deadline is: 16th August, 2021.
Fields and Majors for the Scholarship
- Economics and Banking
- Business Management
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Social Science
Financial Coverage by the Malaysia Scholarship
- Cost of living allowance
- Tuition fee
- Book allowance
- Tools allowance
- Practical training allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Placement allowance
- Family assistance allowance
- Travel allowanc
- House rent allowance
- End of study allowance
- Medical upkeep
- Visa fee
Malaysian universities available for the full-time study.
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship applicants are mandated to comply with the following criteria:
-The maximum age of applicant at the time of application should be 45 years
-A minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level is required for applicants of the Master’s Degree Program.
-Must take on full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions as listed above.
-Evidence of English Language Proficiency as IELTS, with minimum total score of 6.0; or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 60. On the other hand, applicants acquiring Degrees with English as a medium of instruction may also be accepted with the proof (Letter from the school).
-Copy(ies) of academic transcript as issued by your home institution
-certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS)
-Letters of recommendation from two (2) referees
-Endorsement from MTCP Scholarship
-Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable)
-Curriculum vitae (CV)
-Medical examination form.
It is worthy of note that the last date for the application for the Malaysia Government
Scholarship 2021/2022 is 16th August 2021.
Method of Application
An online application form will be completely filled by all applicants. To apply for the
scholarship, please visit the official website of the Government of Malaysia Scholarship
as seen below: Click on me to apply
Please kindly drop your comments in the comments section below, share and subscribe to our mailing list