Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (University): The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top 10 leading business schools in the world only, as ranked by the Financial Times.
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2021 lists the top ten schools as:
- London Business School
- University of Chicago: Booth
- IESE Business School
- Yale School of Management
- Northwestern University: Kellogg
- HEC Paris
- Duke University: Fuqua
- Dartmouth College: Tuck
About the Award: Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year. To date, scholarships have been awarded to 46 students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco, Togo and Côte d’Ivoire – who have gone on to attend the schools above
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship regardless of domicile.
- The grant is awarded to successful candidates prior to the annual intake for that Business School.
Number of Awards: 8
Value of Award: The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is intended to provide additional financial support to help African students bridge some of the financial burden attached to taking on MBA programmes, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for these programmes.
Duration of Award: Duration of MBA programme
How to Apply: Eligible students should email email@example.com sending the following information between 1 June and 30 June 2021:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Note, the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
Click on the link below to submit your application