- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
A premier company in the Payments & Financial Technology industry wishes to recruit a seasoned Training and Development Specialist with ample experience working in a training organisation. Interested candidates should be willing to spend at least a period not less than 3 years with the organisation.
The training and development specialist is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees. This position assesses developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Lead the overall training strategy of the organization.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and direct training and training activities across for the entire organization.
- Conduct organizational wide training needs analysis.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements required for Industrial training reimbursements
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Assess employees skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos.
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Training plan adherence
- Skills development plan
- Project on time, scope and budget
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Business Acumen
- HR Expertise
- Leadership and Navigation
- Relationship Management
- Excellent written/ oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the right type of business deals
- A first degree from a reputable institution in Business or Humanities.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 8 -10 years in driving training initiatives for an organisation
- Professional Qualifications in Human Resource Management such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM and HCRI will be an added advantage
The Ideal candidate must have gained the training and development experience from a reputable Training organisation.
Click on the link below to apply: