Annually, Total, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars for Master’s Degree programs in Arts, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related) in top universities in France.
- Only Nigerian nationals are eligible to apply
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance, and Law,
- Must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme
Fields of Studies: The scholarship is dedicated to students interested in applying for a master degree in France in the following broad fields:
- Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
- Finance and Management
- Economics & Political science
You are to apply to any of the Schools listed below for admission into any of the suitable listed programmes of your choice.
Selection: The selected applicants will come at their own cost to write Aptitude Tests for English comprehension and numeric computational analysis skills. Applicants who are successful at these tests will be interviewed during the month of May, 2021
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value and Duration of Scholarship: The award is full board.