The University of Glasgow is offering 10 scholarships worth the full tuition fee for a one-year Masters programme for September 2021 academic session. African applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Application Deadline: 2nd April 2021.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: This scholarship is open to applicants from Africa applying to all on-campus Masters programmes . Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their application for admission and must:
- be resident in Africa at time of applying
- have completed a first degree in Africa
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for a full-time postgraduate taught programme
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 1st Class Hons or better
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be automatically assessed for a scholarship based on academic merit.
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, please submit a 500 word personal statement to email@example.com by 02 April 2021.
Your personal statement must include:
- your full name, applicant number and clearly state that you are applying for the University of Glasgow African Excellence Fee Waiver
- why you have selected the programme at the University of Glasgow
- why you merit the funded place (e.g academic/personal achievement)
- how you will benefit from it (e.g. employment prospects, financial relief, etc).
Successful candidates will be advised of the outcome by 30 April 2021.