INASP is offering a free online course on Research Writing in the Social Sciences. This free course will begin on 6 April 2020 and enrolment is now open.
Those who would like to get more information, please visit their website at https://moodle.inasp.info/enrol/index.php?id=156
Why join this course?
- Improve your knowledge and skills in research writing via one of the few online courses tailored for social science researchers
- Share your learning journey and make new research connections with hundreds of researchers from around the world via interactive discussion forums
- Receive expert advice from an international team of experienced guest facilitators
- Learn with instructional materials designed for Southern researchers and grounded in a neutral point of view
What did previous course participants say about the course?
- “I learnt a lot more about writing for the social sciences. At the moment there are very few people to guide us in this matter so this was helpful. The material provided is useful and can be referred to [following course completion].
- “The discussion activities helped to reduce my inhibition about publication. Noticing similar experiences among others I have now realized what needs to be done.”
- “I really liked the contents of each lesson and the inclusion of real examples from published papers. Even though I had taken other courses on research publication, this has been my favourite and the most useful one.”
- “The mini quizzes and reflection-type questions tested my knowledge and helped me focus on important concepts.”
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for researchers in developing countries working in the social sciences. It is particularly suitable for early career researchers, or those with limited experience in publishing papers in reputable peer-reviewed journals.
For more please visit https://moodle.inasp.info/enrol/index.php?id=156
Ilkay Holt (Mrs)
Partnerships Division (PSP)
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Viale delle terme di Caracalla
00153 Rome, Italy