This Nigerian lady, Franka Anyama got 10 foreign admissions letters to
study for M.Sc in ten different foreign universities. She is right now
searching for a sponsor.
Below is what the young lady, who couldn’t contain her joy, has to say:
Relevance has always been a measure of one’s value and to add value to
ones life, one must pursue interest and goals with vigour. My name is
Franka Anyama Undie a Cross River State indigene.
I grew up in a family where we have to compete for everything, —
_compete for who was the best in academics, House chores and board
I developed a passion for technology, business, management, arithmetics
and record computation which led me to studying Accountancy as my first
During my degree program, I was very active in many facets of University
life. I completed a number of voluntary internship on holidays, working
for small business owners.
This gave me an opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical setting.
I also conducted a number of personal community development projects
like organizing free ICT trainings, giving motivational talks in
colleges, organizing health campaigns and bringing together a team to
ensure environmental sanitation is properly carried out in my community.
Interestingly, none of these community development services hindered my
educational pursuit as I bagged a second class upper upon graduation.
I believe that anything one dreams of, there is just a helper away, we
just need the right scenario and connection, and anything can be
With determination and the right people to encourage you and guide you,
one can achieve a great amount of success that will bring a positive
change to the society.
I continually aspire growth and development which is why I applied and
got admissions into eleven different schools for the 2019/2020 academic
I wanted to make sure I am the best. I wanted to prove to myself that I
was worthy enough and anyone who wants to help me actualize my life’s
goal will also see in me the same potentials I see in myself –
_Determination and excellence_ .
So, I didn’t just gain admission into two or three schools, out of luck,
but I secured admissions into the following Universities and courses:
1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
8) University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation.
11) University of Greenwich: MSc Global Oil and Gas Management.
Out of all the courses I feel so passionate about _the Masters of
Science Information Technology with Business and Management_ offered at
University of Sussex, maybe because of what it encompasses and how it
accurately fits into my career goals and ambitions.
My desire to study abroad stems from a dearth of equivalent professional
programs offered in Nigeria. The future of technology, business,
appropriate data management and financial reports in Nigeria will demand
a workforce with a specialized skill set.
With the sponsorship which I seek, I will be able to actualize my
academic/career goal and dream of acquiring the requisite academic
training which would position me to meet this emerging career/workplace
demand and also pioneer the architecture, management and protection of
business and companies in Nigeria.